Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Don't Know What Ya Got......

A while ago I wrote a blog review of a sim called Starbase Alpha. I t was called Rediscovering Starbase Alpha and it was about a space themed sim where you could rez ships and RP to your hearts content. It was a great sim and I was there a lot... but sadly..... it's been gone a while now.

Paranth who was the owner of the sim would often send messages out to the group members asking for help in getting people to join and rent space so he could support the 3 sims but eventually he had to close the sims one by one. Some of us thought he'd never close it and we took for granted what SBA offered.

As the old saying goes "You don't know what you got til it's gone" many of us have felt the sting in the closing of SBA. I have searched far and wide and have yet to find anything like it. Yeah there are a few that are trying. Like Mesa 5....... but none of them to date are fully operational or even open for business.

Paranth if you see this.... we miss SBA. To anyone else reading this. If you remember SBA and know a sim that can replace it... send me an IM. I'd love to know about it.

No comments: