Friday, December 7, 2018

Boob Shaming in Second Life... They still make you? O.o

Years ago in this very blog I wrote about Boob Shaming and how ridiculous it is in a virtual world like Second Life. Recently while hanging out at a local Yiff club I was wearing the top you see in the picture above. Some girl who was dressed like a Bat clicked it to pull it down as it's a feature in the top..... and one I quite enjoy. Now one thing about this Yiff club is they are notorious for ripping on people in voice chat. I had my voice chat turned off but decided to turn it back on and give a listen. Sure enough this Girl-Bat was insulting my pixel boobs. She went on to voice how they look fake and unrealistic..... in SECOND LIFE!!! All this coming from..... a girl dressed up as a Bat. Do you see the hypocrisy here? Her and I exchanged a few words and I realized quickly that she was not my mental equal so I exited the conversation and went on with my business. Even her friends were pointing out her idiocy, which I must admit put a little smile on my face.

I respect a persons freedom to speak their mind. However when I experience a person like this it reminds me of what true beauty is about. It's about being yourself gracefully and un-apologetically. By being different... even in the extremes like my bust size in Second Life.... I hope to empower and liberate others to be themselves as well. Whether your "normal", big, flat or massive breasted, have a Futa or femboi look, skinny, medium, large, huge.... doesn't matter. You are beautiful to someone. Beauty is only skin... and in this case... pixel deep. Real beauty comes from the person on the other side of the keyboard, and Girl-Bat..... was ugly. Everything about the way she carried herself in that situation screamed insecure, ugly and sad. She wasn't fooling anyone.... not even her friends.

What is this obsession that some have in Second Life for or against big boobs? It's not a problem to me whatever your preference. But imposing your beliefs and preferences on to others is just plain narrow-mindedness. Not to mention.... rude.

We are conditioned to think that people have to look a certain way by the media, advertising, fashion industry and more. We are told from the time we can walk that we're not "normal" or "acceptable" and that we must conform to this imposed standard or be ostracized. Anyone who doesn't follow this made up standard are subject to harsh criticism.

Many people... even in Second Life, can't even begin to understand that it's not the amount of breasts that measure a persons worth. Again, whether we're flat, "normal", large or huge we should not be automatically be targeted and become the topic of someones sexist beliefs.

This is Second Life after all! The ideal body is the one you are the most comfortable with and not the made up standards dictated by SL-society.

I'm Shayna Korobase of Second Life. I'm a shape-shifting lover of big boobs, flat boobs, small boobs, all sizes and shapes BOOBS! I love futa, femboy, furries, aliens, Orcs, elves the list goes on and on. It's my Second Life and my choice..... and not anyone's business. As it states in my in-world profile... "If you have some snide remark about my boobs and feel an urge to IM me or publicly scream "BOOBS!"... save it. I have heard it all before. Grow up, move out of your momma's basement and get lost."

Wear'em like you want'em girls and boys.

Shayna

1 comment:

Rachel Swallows said...

With you 100% on this XXX