Monday, June 18, 2012

LAMBO 454GT Motorcycle

Lately for some strange reason I have been tinkering with making bikes. Let me just say again I am NOT a bike builder but I do love riding them and well... some times I get a good idea.

This weeks crazy idea is a motorcycle version of my favorite car in the world.... the Lamborghini! The LAMBO 454GT is SUPER FAST and loaded with the KCP Screamer scripts as well as 12 custom poses and custom sounds. It has a 454 Big Block engine with animated belts and just looks and sounds mean and nasty.... and yes... it really tears up the track OMG!!!

The sounds were created by my new friend "Trouble" who is the owner of  Full Blown Vibrations Custom Vehicle Sounds. Trouble is the type of person with a passion for creating and takes pride in her work. She wont quit until she gets the sounds just right and she takes requests. Check out her store if you need killer car and bike sounds. You'll be glad you did.

You can pick up your LAMBO 454GT at the SPANKED main store or on the Second Life Marketplace. Links below......... Enjoy :)

SL Marketplace

SPANKED main store


No comments: