Friday, September 11, 2015

Battlestar Thesis 82nd Role-play NEEDS YOU!


Some of you may not know it but I am a Second Life Battlestar Galactica Role-Player since my start in SL. I always loved being able to play a character from the show and walk the halls of a Battlestar and even pilot a Viper. But the biggest problem in the past was all the political crap in the various sims and of course... the Power Role-Players. You now the type, the ones who can do EVERYTHING and demand you play by their rules. It's enough to turn people away from SLRP all together.... but there's hope.

Finally we have a new RP sim that's actually been a hidden secret for the last few years. The new Battestar Thesis 82nd Role-play sim is a breath of fresh air with great builds like Battlestars, Basestars and mesh fighters all run by a super friendly, fair and easy going staff. I have been hanging with them for quite a while now as they prepared to relaunch the sim and they are quite the fun bunch that don't take themselves too seriously and love to joke around. Yet they know their stuff when it comes to BSG.

With any relaunching of an RP sim comes the recruitment stage. This is where you come in! If you love the show as much as we do, are easy going and want to have a good RP experience or just make new friends then you'll want to come to the 82nd and apply TODAY! I'll be there and you may or may not see me piloting a Viper with my see through lace top on.... nope... not me *winks*. See you there!

Visit us at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sniper%20Eye/103/208/1075

No comments: